Dimeco Flexible Punching
More than 30 years ago, Dimeco invented Flexible Punching, which is CNC-controlled presses that can be programmed to punch exactly what the customer wants. The presses use standard tools (Mate, Amada, etc.) so you do not have to buy expensive custom-made tools.
Dimeco’s Flexible Punching works like a traditional turret punch press punch but differs significantly in that the material is fed to the machine from the coil. This means lower material costs, as coils are cheaper, as well as less downtime, because the press does not have to stop for each plate change, as on a turret punch.
Flexible Punching from Dimeco, available in several different variants and versions, but in general they can be divided into two types.
- LINAPUNCH, which is the most flexible version, is available with up to 28 different tools. This press is particularly suitable for punching many versatile items in small to medium series. See the video below. This press is also particularly suitable for assembly with LINACUT (Laser cutting).
- FLEXIPUNCH is a press that is a little less flexible, but in turn much faster. This press is particularly suitable for punching eg. cable trays, guardrails etc. This press can be used to advantage in connection with a profile rolling line.
Specifications in outline
Coil weight: up to 25 tons.
- Material width: up to 1500 mm.
- Material thickness: up to 4 mm.
- The length of the item has no other limit than how much space you have at the factory.
- A coil can contain 2000 meters of treatable material, non-stop, with very limited material waste.
Feel free to contact us and have a non-binding talk about your project.