Renovation of presses and accessories
PMB has many years of experience in renovating our own presses and other manufacturers’ presses.
It often pays off to renovate a good press, as expensive parts, such as a stand and crosshead, can be recycled. The price for a totally renovated press is approximately 40% of the new price. The service life is expected to be the same as a new press.
PMB provides the same 12-month guarantee on a totally refurbished press as on a new one.
Renovating a press can be for several reasons:
- Legalization according to applicable rules.
- Mechanical parts are defective and/or worn out.
- The steering has become too old (frequent, expensive repairs).
- Replacement of older press.
- It is more environmentally friendly.
PMB is happy to take a look at your presses, and make a non-binding offer for a renovation or repair. PMB has good used presses in stock, which can be adapted as needed.
You can see the comparison between a used and renovated press below: